The FASTI 216 Series Hydraulic Folders
The FASTI 216 is the undisputed heavyweight in the metal folding industry. With over 300 tons of clamping force, and fourteen models from which to choose, it can form an incredible range of metal thickness and length. And, the ergonomic advantages of folding specifically lend themselves to huge, thick, and unwieldy plate applications. What’s more, with a multitude of special options to ease the pain of forming plate even further, the 216 series is designed like no other metal fabricating machine out there.
- Faster setup: More time making more parts, lower costs, and higher profits.
- More precise dimensional part accuracy: Folders gauge the part, not the flange.
- Outstanding angular part accuracy: First part, good part. Period.
- Superior ergonomics: Backgauge holds part, the operator does not. Less fatigue, more parts.
- No whip up: What do you get when you put a 6" bend on a 6' blank? You get 5'-6" of metal swinging through the air. Not on a folder.
- Mar-free bending: The material does not slide against the tool during the forming process. Perfect for finished or pre-painted materials.
- Folding is a gentle process: no tool wear.
- Single man operation: The machine supports the part so only one operator is needed.
- Far less operator skill: Folding is incredibly simple when compared to press brake complexities. Easier, better parts, more productivity.
- Secondary operations smoothed out: Better part accuracies, better fit up, less welding, less grinding, easier assembly, etc.
- Safety: The operator does not hold the part during the forming process. Whip up is gone, and part is fully supported for enhanced ergonomics.
- First part, good part: Once programmed, part repeatability is guaranteed.
- 'Skip the Flip' and eliminate ever having to flip a sheet: Our Intellibend and Latitude are all available as bi-directional.
|PART #||Fasti 216|